NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “NTT DATA Spain”) informs you, by means of this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and retrieval devices on Users’ terminal equipment.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet (hereinafter, the “User”), when accessing certain websites and applications, which allow the storage and retrieval of the User’s data. Cookies are used for different purposes, such as recognizing Users, obtaining information about your browsing habits and adapting the way content is displayed.
2.- Which cookies do we use?
The website uses the following types of cookies. A cookie may fall into more than one category:
- First-party cookies: first-party cookies are those that are sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain managed by NTT DATA Spain and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are those sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain that may or may not be managed by NTT DATA Spain but by another entity that processes the data collected by the cookie for its own purposes. First-party cookies are identified in this policy stating “NTT DATA Spain” as their owner. The rest are owned by the third parties stated in each case. In section 6, you can access their respective cookies policies by clicking on the name of the third party, including transfers to third countries, if any.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies: session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website. The information is stored only over a single session and is erased when the session ends. Persistent cookies, however, remain stored on the computer for a determined period of time even after the session has ended.
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the Website to function correctly and are therefore essential to allow the User to use all the options of the Website and to be able to browse and use its functions normally.
- Preference cookies: are those that allow remembering information that allows the User to access the Website under a certain setup that makes their experience different from other users, for example, language, type of browser through which the service is performed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements, where appropriate. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the Users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the Users of the service.
However, we use MATOMO as an analytics provider, which rules out the possibility of identifying a user directly or associating browsing data to any specific person.
- Marketing Cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this profile.
Section 6 of this policy details the cookies used on the Website.
Accepting some of these cookies may involve the international transfer of data to third countries necessary for the operation of the services of our suppliers. The legal basis for such transfer is your consent, expressed by expressly accepting to the use of the cookies in question in each case.
4. How to disable cookies
All cookies allow for changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. This is why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies to have greater control over your privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure privacy settings with a six-position slider that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection click on the Content settings button.
- Under Cookies and other site data you can configure the settings.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “Block cookies” section.
- Please note that certain features and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
To give Website visitors the ability to prevent Google Analytics from using your data, Google has developed an opt-out add-on for Google browsers, available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies and other storage devices are also used when you access the Website from mobile devices.
As in the case of computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes in the privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to change the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Acceptance, configuration or rejection of cookies and more information
In the cookie banner, you can click on the “ACCEPT ALL” button to accept all cookies. You can also click on “ACCEPT SELECTION” to accept only the cookies selected in the settings boxes available in the banner, or you can click “REJECT ALL” to reject cookies that are not necessary.