1. Who is the Controller of your data?
- Identification: NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U. (“NTT DATA Spain”)
- Mailing address: Camino Fuente de la Mora 1, 28050, Madrid, Spain
- E-mail address and contact with the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. What data do we process?
Personal data processed by us come from the information that Users (each, a “User”) provide us with by filling out the forms on this website at the time that they make their requests.
We only gather the data necessary for each purpose. Please note that if you do not provide the required information, we may not be able to fulfill your request.
3. For what purpose and by virtue of which legitimate interest do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- Manage your request (send, download or access information, documents, whitepapers, proposals or demonstrations), whose legitimate basis will be the existence of a contractual relationship between the user and NTT DATA Spain.
- Send you electronic communications related to your request that by reason of the subject matter may be of interest to you. The legitimate interest of NTT DATA Spain is based on the user’s reasonable expectation to receive communications related to his request.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications or newsletters through any channel, including electronic media (email and web notifications) about news, courses, activities, first or third-party events, products, services, offers and promotions related to the activities developed by NTT Data Spain and/or its Group, according to the consents provided. The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent given expressly and for each of the purposes expressed.
4. How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and specifically:
In connection with the processing of your request, your data will be kept for as long as necessary to process your request.
In relation to the sending of electronic communications, the data will be processed until you object to the processing or you revoke your consent, as the case may be.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data you provide may be communicated to NTT DATA Group companies and related foundations, for internal administrative purposes, or for sending commercial communications, if you have consented by ticking the appropriate box. Some of the NTT DATA Group companies and related foundations are located outside the European Economic Area. An updated list of the location of these entities is available on the NTT DATA Spain website.
We also inform you that your data may be communicated to Data Processors (technology providers), some of which have processing and/or support centers located outside the European Economic Area.
We guarantee that when your data may leave the European Economic Area, they will maintain the same level of protection based on compliance with the provisions of the European data protection regulations.
6. How are your personal data protected?
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, taking all reasonable precautions to do so. We implement all necessary organizational and technical measures in accordance with current regulations against any unauthorized access and modification, disclosure, loss or destruction. We contractually require service providers who handle your personal data to do the same.
7. How do we process your data in relation to cookies?
8. What are your rights?
You can ask NTT DATA Spain to confirm whether your personal data are being processed and, if so, to access them. Also, you can request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, it is possible to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise of actions or the defense of claims.
You may revoke your consent at any time. Once the revocation has been exercised, which will not be retroactive unless otherwise required by law, your data may be kept blocked for the statute of limitations established by the applicable regulations. Remember that you may also object to the processing of your data, particularly with respect to commercial communications, in which case we will not process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you may write to our Data Protection Officer, duly proving your identity, at any of the following addresses:
Postal address: Camino Fuente de la Mora, 1, 28050 Madrid, Spain
To help us process your request, please indicate “Data Protection” in the subject line.
You have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority (in Spain, www.aepd.es) in the event that you become aware of or consider that an event may involve a breach of the applicable data protection regulations.